Who doesn't love a slow-cooked meal? The longer cooking time means proteins are juicy, tender, and absolutely packed with flavour.
When you're busy with everyday life, it's often tricky to find 20 minutes to make dinner - let alone spending hours 'babysitting' a roast or checking a crockpot.
Luckily, our chefs have done the hard work in the kitchen, keeping a close eye on these delicious dishes as they roast, simmer or braise for hours. Yum!
- Five-Hour Braised Beef Brisket
- Classic Lamb Shanks
- Mediterranean Lamb Shanks
- Beef & Mozzarella Pie
- Corned Silverside with Broccoli Mash
- Roast Chicken & Seasonal Vegetables
- Roast Pork & Seasonal Vegetables
Fitfood Meal Bases & Home Chef (add your own pantry staples and sides):
- Chicken & Bacon Coq au Vin
- Red Wine & Venison Casserole
- Pulled Pork & Pumpkin Chilli
- Lamb Ragu
- Asian Marinated Boneless Chicken
- NZ Marinated Lamb Shoulder